CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19: WE’RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS BUT TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER
Most U.K. visa restrictions and all immigration law time limits, application and court processes continue as they did before the virus outbreak. We are acting to help people reunite with family members, & remain in or move to safer locations at this difficult time.
We use technology and modern casework processes to reduce the number of face to face meetings needed in cases. Please ask us if you have any concerns.
Visitors to our offices will find hand washing facilities and sanitisers on arrival. Our landlord has increased cleaning and sanitisation operations. We are regularly sanitising desks and office equipment.
Please stay at home and self-isolate if you have either:
• a high temperature – you feel hot to the touch on your chest or back
• a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
NHS advice for all of us includes:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. When washing your hands do it for 20 seconds
• Wash your hands when you get to work or arrive home, after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze, after using public transport, and before you eat or handle food.
• Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces using your regular cleaning products.