106 Queens Road, Brighton +44 1273 862552 paulward@pjward.co.uk

Immigration | Law, Advice, Representation

Call Us On +44 1273 862552

Immigration | Law, Advice, Representation

Call Us On +44 1273 862552

Initial Consultation

A full consultation about your Immigration, Nationality or Refugee law matter with a specialist lawyer in this field, including a written case plan and confirmation of our advice in writing after the consultation.

Documents prepared yourself

We can advise on and check an application form and supporting documents that you have prepared yourself to ensure all details are correctly inputted.

Apostile/Legalisation Service

We can arrange to attest your documents and arrange for Legalisation of them by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office so that they will be valid for use abroad.

Bringing a visitor to the U.K

We can prepare and provide full advice and representation in an application to bring a visiting friend or family member to the United Kingdom.

EU Settled Status processing

Britain is now almost certain to leave the European Union early in 2020. EU Citizens and their family members need to apply for Settled or Pre-Settled Status if they want to remain here.

Representation: Asylum and human rights

Over 25 years of specialisation in all types of asylum and human rights claims including those based on political activities, sexual orientation, gender and membership of particular social and ethnic groups.
Five Star Review
Successful Applications
Years of Experience
Documents Checked
Passports Verified
Satisfied Clients


We cover all aspects of Immigration Law including all of the services here.

Extended stay in the UK

Advice on, preparation of, and representation in most types of application for Further Leave to Remain in the United Kingdom

Deportation or Removal

We specialise in court proceedings to obtain bail from immigration detention, or resist removal or deportation including Tribunal Bail applications

Bringing a Spouse, Partner or Child

Preparation of and full advice and representation in an application to bring a child, spouse or partner to the U.K. or extend their permission to stay here

Tribunal immigration appeal

Representation by a specialist lawyer in your appeal to the Tribunal's Immigration & Asylum Chamber


Preparation of and full advice and representation in an application for Settlement - Indefinite Leave to Remain and Permanent Right to live in the U.K.

Change of Name Deed

We can prepare a Deed changing your name under U.K. law, and witness it for you. This will allow you to change your name in the U.K., and then to replace a British Passport with one showing your new name.


Experienced in all aspects of UK immigration law, we can provide the knowledge and expertise to help you.

Central Brighton Location
Situated close to the railway station and on several bus routes, we are easily accessible in central Brighton.
Extensive Experience
We can provide expertise in a number of areas and have the knowledge to assist you in all areas of immigration.
Friendly Advice
Let us give you the advice and help you need in our usual friendly and professional manner.


Keeping you up to date with the latest news and developments.